VACANCY - Engineering Teacher
Click here to download the role profile
Click here to download the information pack
Click here to download the application form
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon, 26 January 2018
VACANCY - Science Technician
We are seeking a well-motivated and organised Science Technician to provide technical support to teaching colleagues in the provision of practical elements of learning from KS4 in all 3 Science subjects through to ‘A’ Level. (A chemistry specialist would be preferable but is not essential).
The duties will include the preparation of materials, equipment and chemicals for lessons, mounting and displaying work, maintenance of relevant machinery and equipment, constructing science apparatus and stock control.
This is a varied role and would suit someone with laboratory experience and who is looking to develop their career as a technician.
The ideal candidate must have:
· Practical skills in science disciplines from KS3 to A Level
· Excellent administrative and ICT skills
· Preferably A level qualifications or equivalent in the Sciences
· Preferably have experience working in a school
· Have Health and Safety experience and training
· Enjoy working with students and teaching professionals
· Be prepared to develop their skills, undergo professional development
In return we can offer you:
· A positive working environment focused on making a difference for young people
· Excellent resources and facilities
· An opportunity to learn new skills and access our varied continuing professional development programme.
Hours of work: 35 hpw, term time only
Closing date (and time): Noon, 26 January 2018
Please click the 'Application Form' button to download a Word version of our application form. Applications should be returned to email@example.com